Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/366

For a couple of years now I've wanted to do a 365 blog collection (this year a 366 blog :-P) to encourage me to take more photos and to make me get my camera out every day and use it! But I always forgot until it was days into the new year. lol This year I actually remembered only two days in! lol! So since I actually did take a photo yesterday, maybe it's not the type of photo I would generally like to put up but it'll do. So here it is! The first post in my 366 collection! A day late.... :-)




A good excuse to take a photo and a great way to start out the year. We had 
one baptized at church last night. :-)

Here's to a full year of being able to get my hands on a computer that can hold  a connection long enough for me to blog ... every day! :-)


No comments: