Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So I was wondering....



Do you ever find yourself laughing at yourself when you're blogging? I do. Frequently. In fact, sometimes when I'm blogging I'm cracking myself up. I'll even go back at a later date and still laugh at what I wrote. Then I think...Does anyone else laugh at my ridiculousness??? Maybe...maybe not. But I guess if we were depending on the enjoyment of others, some of us would have ceased to blog a long time. That's the freedom of the internet, right? I can ramble all I want....and if I never entertain a single soul...it's ok. :-)

P.S. This is not a hint for those of you who have read but not commented. In fact, I don't want to know what you are thinking about my blogs. Therefore, please do not click on the link below that says "Comments".


No comments: