Monday, January 11, 2010

My first photo walk!














I think that's what my friend called it....





Yes, for the first time I went gallivanting around town for the sole purpose of taking pictures of the beautifully frosted trees. It was so much fun and I really feel like I got some good ones too! I went along with a friend of mine and it was so interesting, once we got back to her house, to see the different things we noticed. One would see this and capture it beautifully while the other would notice something completely different and capture it just as beautifully.





Well, allotted computer time is quickly coming to an end so I guess I won't be able to go on and on about how much fun I had. But! I will leave you with just a few of the pictures I got that day, though some of my favorites aren't even here! *sigh* Oh well. Next time.
And due to the fact that I'm supposed to be getting off NOW the pictures will remain at the top of my post. *ugh*!

No comments: