Saturday, April 23, 2011

Referrals anyone?

Have you heard of Swagbucks? Well it would seem there is a Swagbucks revolution going on and I'm not benefiting from it!!! I first joined...a while back...don't remember exactly when...but when I joined I was asked to invite others to join. I've done that before but, I know from personal experience, it can be annoying to be invited to every new social whatever that comes down the pike. Remember WAYN or Flickr??? So I decided to be considerate of my friends and not invite anyone. Well....I might have invited ONE person who I thought would actually be interested... Anywho, now here it is a year or more later and I'm seeing person after person join up. But am I getting the referral credit???? NO! Someone else is when I was the one being nice! But of course, now that I'm seeing a whole bunch of people sign up who I didn't think would be interested I'm second guessing myself. So! Here is your invite! :-D Join Swagbucks, a community where you can earn points and redeem them for cool stuff!




                                             Search & Win

...no pressure ...




No comments: