Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random

I have been SO busy lately. And I know, we say that right? But I really mean it when I say busy. What makes it harder to get on the computer for me is that I don't have one at home. :-S So, it's whenever I can run to the library real quick...then plug in my camera...impatiently patiently wait for it to load...look through the hundreds few pictures to decide which one to blog (unless I already have an idea)...open it...and blog. I know, quite the process. :-P So I've begun to, when I actually am here, with my camera, save a handful of pictures and then when I stop in for just a second, I have a picture waiting for me to blog about. :-D Great system, right?
Anywho...this is one I grabbed real quick the day I went out with Nathan and Dillion for Senior pictures.


It intrigued me.

Unfortunantly, for my blog, the Summer is only going to get crazier and crazier. So, we'll see how often I actually get here. I will try to post photos of all of it as it happens! :-)

No comments: